Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skiing

Tonight is the night I upload Astrological Investing's Blog! I am so excited!

In the meantime...


I'm packing today. Tomorrow Mike and I are going skiing for the second time this ski season to Vail. We'll ski 4 days. This is going to be the most skiing I have done in years, because next month we are going back to Colorado and taking most of our family to Keystone for Spring Break. I'll have skied about 14 +/- days when counting all the trips together.

Funny, though, I have a lot more fear this year than before - probably due to my age and knowing a fall will take much longer to heal if I hurt anything. But as they say, "No Guts, No Glory!"

And I am skiing better and stronger than I ever have.

I'll be careful to stay away from trees, and I am going to stay relaxed and enjoy the thrill of it all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment